Last updated: 1-Sept-2018
Collection of Personal Information
Device Monster may collect, share and utilize the following information:
- In-depth analytics into how you use this website (This includes information on how to process your order and the items that you have ordered);
-Information that you have provided when registering for this website (This includes your full name, physical location, and email address);
- Information in regards to transactions made over this website (Non-Vital information when using our Credit Card checkout option); and
- Information that you have provided for the purpose of utilizing our website’s service (Tailored product updates, Terms and Conditions modifications etc.);
- Technical information determined from your computer (Host name of the accessing computer, IP address and the time of your server request)
Utilizing Personal Information
Device Monster may collect, use and share your personal information in order to
- Operate this website;
- Tailor website functionality;
- Tailor services or advertisements for you
- Allows access and usage of our website;
- Display relevant information about you on to our website;
- Deliver items that you have purchased;
- Supply items and services that you have purchased;
- Deliver you invoices or statements;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Deliver you marketing communications
- Share advertising insights with crucial business partners including marketing agencies (i.e, Google, Google Ads and Analytics), courier partners, payment gateway to provide the best shopping experience possible.
Your Data is Secured
Device Monster will take reasonable precautions to prevent the misuse, theft, loss or alteration of your personal information.
All collected personal information will only be stored for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected; and you reserved the right to request the personal data being collected, shared and used.
Personal information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer through the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user's browsing habits.
Unit 3210-18, 32/F, Tower 1, Millennium City 1,
388 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
For all inquiries, please email [email protected]
Updating this statement